You may not enjoy living in a chaotic, dirty, and filthy environment. And, you may not realize that staying in a cluttered environment can add a lot of anxiety to your life. Stress is among the repercussions of living in a disarranged environment. For this, you need Recurring Maid Cleaning Service.
The scary part is that cleaning takes a lot of work daily. However, you don’t need to deal with it on your own. You could employ a maid service to take care of it for you. When you hire a cleaning service, they will come to your home weekly, bimonthly, or monthly to clean it. Hiring this service can make you feel less stressed and more content.
You should expect a cleaning service to fulfill the following responsibilities each time you engage them.
Things Included In Recurring Maid Cleaning Services
- Washing backsplash, sinks, and countertops.
- Sanitizing inside and outside of the microwave.
- Cleaning other appliances from outside.
- Cleaning & mopping floors.
- Washing windows and other furniture.
- Dusting light fixtures, ceiling, and exhaust fans.
- Wiping doorknobs and faucets.
- Removing heavy grime build-up from the kitchen.
A more thorough cleaning, also known as “deep cleaning,” is an optional service. Many cleaning businesses demand first-time customers to agree to deep cleaning. You may request a recurring cleaning service for cleaning extra things. Things like cleaning refrigerators, dishwashers, and other appliances come under deep cleaning.
- Washing floors and tiled walls.
- Scrubbing washstand, bathtub, and sink.
- Wiping bath fittings.
- Dusting light fixtures.
- Washing shower curtain.
- Washing windows.
- Removing tough grime build-up.
- Scrubbing toilet and flush tank.
- Washing counters, cabinets, and mirrors.
A maid cleaning service will clean all these for you. However, in some cases, you might need specific solutions. For example, in case of mold build-up in your bathroom, it will cost more to get rid of it. Ensure that such things are inspected and discussed on the inspection visit.
- Vacuuming and mopping floors.
- Washing all carpets, rugs, and draperies.
- Washing bedding and cushion covers.
- Cleaning mattresses and upholstery.
- Dusting all light fixtures and fans.
- Washing all windows.
- Cleaning all equipment and decor items.
- Cleaning switchboards and outlets.
- Cleaning doors, staircases, handrails, and baseboards.
A professional cleaning service may also offer specific services. It can be cleaning the bed, everything inside the glass cupboards, leather couches, or spot-cleaning carpeting or rugs. Cleaning these, however, might require an extra charge.
What is usually included in a cleaning service?
Cleaning services are among life’s necessary comforts. They make a house feel comfortable and inviting. It also helps protect the individuals you care about from infections. Once you engage a maid service, make sure the pricing covers all you need.
Maid service would tidy your house from top to bottom. Washing the kitchen, such as the oven, countertops, cupboards, and drains. The maids will brush all areas, hoover, wipe, and disinfect each room.
They would change the sheets and clean the suites. The maids will clean restrooms, vanities, bathtubs, and floors. In short, a recurring maid cleaning service provides you with a comprehensive cleaning package.